Blooming Peony by the art souk
Artwork by: the art souk
The picture depicts the blooming peony. Peonies are believed to symbolise prosperity, good luck, love and honour. So it’s a perfect choice for your home & office.
Size: 24″ X 24″ (60cm X 60cm)
Weight: 1.20 kg
All vendors and products listed on Design Authority are carefully verified and curated. Your satisfaction is our top priority. For any issues on product quality and customer service, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 9070 9072 and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
MATERIAL: 100% cotton premium quality canvas stretched in a wooden frame, acrylic colors. Ready to hang.
- Refer to the size above. The size shown in the photos is for illustration purposes only
- Being a 100% handmade product, you may notice slight variations in design, colours or strokes.
- Painting colour may slightly vary due to different lighting conditions or your screen settings.
- Do NOT hang the canvas in areas of high humidity or near any heat source.
- Do NOT use any chemical cleaners to clean your canvas. You can gently dry dust the painting
NOTE: Please feel free to contact us with any questions related to our products or your order.
Shipping & Delivery Terms
1. We provide door-to-door private delivery service at a fixed $10 (Singapore) & $35 (international). Delivery will only be scheduled after payment is received.
2. Most products in stock are processed and delivered within 7 to 10 business days from the time of order placement.
3. Products are packed with multiple layers of bubble wraps to avoid any damage. It will be delivered to you in perfect condition.
Return & Cancellation Policy
1. We only allow returns in case the product delivered is damaged and reported within 24 hours of delivery.
2. Returns due to a change of mind shall not be acceptable.
3. You can cancel the orders if they have not been shipped from our end.
In general, canvas paintings don't require much care as its a vertical surface, hence dust doesn't settle quite easily. You can gently dry dust the painting once a month. You can also gently use a slightly damp cloth and dab it gently over the surface to capture the dust particles. You can do this once in 6 months. Please do not use soap water, detergent, disinfectants, or any chemicals over the painting as they might dissolve the colors. Always keep artwork away from direct sunlight and also from walls having water leakage problem - as both can damage it.
About The Artist
Krati is a Singapore-based artist, born and brought up in India. She has been drawing and painting since her childhood. She has a degree in Architecture and is working in this field for over 15 years. She loves creating beautiful art and decorate spaces. She believes that the right piece of wall art has the power to transform any room. It provides a focal point and adds color & texture to wall.
Being an Indian, she loves to play with vibrant colors. Her work is inspired by nature with some influences from her culture. She works with acrylic and mixed media on premium quality canvases. She pays a lot of attention to details, finishing, and the quality of the artwork. Her artworks look more beautiful in real than it shows in pictures.